Earn Bitcoin from Bitcoin Crane using Tasker and AutoInput. Let your phone do your Job.




Bitcoin Crane is an Android app that enables to easily get Bitcoins. The application provides a user-friendly interface and provides the ability to create and participate in partner programs. It has a faucet that fills upto 100 in 11 minutes and you can request Bitcoin. You do not need to enter captchas.

There were a lot of requests under this post about Bitcoin Crane on how to automate the process of earning Bitcoin using Tasker and AutoInput.

Here we go.

What do you need?

1.Tasker app 4.9u4 (Paid version link : https://goo.gl/yrVNsA)
2.AutoInput Plugin (Paid version link : https://goo.gl/QJlLav)


Setup

1. Open AutoInput app and enable Accessibility setting.


2. Open Tasker and Import the Scene and Task.

3. If you want the task to work only on WiFi, it would be easier to setup. Just import the above task. Add WiFi connected State to Profile. Modify the Popup action to the Scene imported before. Done.


Task will look like this:






Setting up Action No. 19



Easy Setup


Goto Bitcoin Crane app

Click Add


Click 'Request Bitcoin'


Click Accept and Return to Tasker



Final Setup




In case you need the task to work with data connection and WiFi, it is a bit difficult to setup. Modify the Popup action to the Scene imported before.

1. Goto Settings - Developer Options - Show pointer location (on your phone).



2. Find the XY coordinates of 'Mobile Data' icon and 'Toggle switch' in Quick Toggles (from the new overlay status bar). Note it down somewhere.

3. Import the third task to Tasker (Look above), and also make two small tasks and a profile as shown below.





4. Update the coordinates in the task.







5. Setup a profile like this. You're Done


The task also looks if you are in airplane mode. If you need to neglect that, modify the task accordingly. The task switches off Airplane Mode in my case if it was enabled before the task.

If you are turning off the profile and switching on after sometime, then Goto 'Vars' Tab in Tasker and update the variable %NXT to the next time when the task has to trigger.

Don't forget to disable the Key guard (Set it to none) before switching on the profile. Keep it on before going to bed. Your phone will automatically collect the Satoshis. 

If you need help, please comment below.


10 Responses to Earn Bitcoin from Bitcoin Crane using Tasker and AutoInput. Let your phone do your Job.

  1. On the step 2, i dont understand how to import task and scene... please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVELY BLOG☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️




      Investing on the cryptocurrency market has been a main source of income, that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity, you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information, and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals, assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly in cryptocurrency(bitcoin) investment, just get in contact with Mr Bernie Doran my broker. I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and never getting my lost funds back, till i met with him, with his help and guidance now i have my lost funds back to my bank account, gained more profit and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and signals!!
      Reach out to him on Gmail (BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM) , or his WhatsApp : +1(424)285-0682 for inquiries







      ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️

      Delete
  2. Sorry friend, I just share information that I copy from someone else's article, this article next door neighbor related to successful bitcoin bitus money use mutual assistance. Maybe this way can make you successful in finding bitcoin. Greetings sharing, sharing is beautiful ...

    https://www.economicfinancialpoliticalandhealth.com/2018/02/best-techniques-mining-bitcoin-with.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. The highest quality products and offer them for free.
    Unlimited Skips No Ads/Timeout Music Downloader premiumpandoraapk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don’t get tired of investing in BTC because of the recent price fluctuations, I know they can sometimes be frustrating but you just have to endure it. Seeing that the crypto space has been getting newcomers and most of them who are without proper understanding usually tend to lose a lot of money as a result of ignorance. Do not trade all by yourself instead, trade under the guidance and supervision of an expert. James Logan an expert from the UK has been the one helping me to trade. His unique strategy and signals are superb, in a space of three months I’ve already been able to accumulate up to 8 BTC. James Logan trade patterns are the best and I think everyone in the trading space should benefit from him. He has a website call; Supreme trade. and you can whatsApp him +44 7418 320073 or Email him globalfxinvestment2@gmail.com I am spreading this for those who have issues in turning in consistent profit in the crypto space . Give it a try and you’ll be glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your article. you can visit my website Apple Music Apk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because of my zeal to give my family a better life, I searched for how to invest in bitcoin so I can earn more money, I came across Legit Crypto Traders email address and I emailed them to guide me on how to invest in bitcoin and they explained everything to me it's was simple and then I invested $1,000 dollars and 5 days after I got $10,000 dollars I was very happy because now i can take good care of my family. If you want to invest in bitcoin Email them now at legitcryptotraders@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(256)251-3614 and you can invest with any amount of money such as 

    $100 dollars to get $1,000 dollars 

    $200 dollars to get $2,000 dollars

    $500 dollars to get $5,000 dollars

    $1,000 dollars to get $10,000 dollars

    $5,000 dollars to get $50,000 dollars

    $10,000 dollars to get $100,000 dollars

    $50,000 dollars to get $500,000 dollars

    $100,000 dollars to get $1,000,000 dollars

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or
    always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend who recommended me to who help hack her phone,
    email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to
    HACKINTECHNOLOGYatGMAILdotCOM . am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable. you could also text +1 213-295-1376(whatsapp) contact and thank me later
    telegram +16692252253

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED OF YOUR COINS AND WANTS TO GET IT RECOVERED BACK???

    I invested a total of$95,000.00USD worth of Bitcoin with an online company who does trading and was guaranteed a payout of 25% a week. They ended up shutting down their company website but their website was still running. So I could still see my dashboard at that time and instead of paying weekly they ended up compounding my money. It ended up compounding to$179, 000USD so I requested for a withdrawal which was declined before they shutdown their website, I complained to my colleague at work who directed me about this recovery expert, Mr. Morris Ray, that helped him, I contacted him immediately, what surprised me most, was that I recovered my money that same week. You can contact him on his email at MorrisGray830 at Gmail dot com and on WhatsApp: + 1 (607) 698-0239 and he will assist you on the steps to recover your invested funds.
    Just trying to help those who where scammed just the way I was too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GoldmanCFD/CryptoFX is a big scam, They scammed me for quite an amount of dollars, they keep asking for more deposits, and many excuses, when i requested for my withdrawal, and they did not allow me to withdraw my money from them not until i got referred to a recovery expert, and to God be the glory i was able to withdraw my money from them with of the help of the recovery expert, Mr Brandon Linton who helped me to recover my money back, he and his recovery action group of companies are experts in recovering every stolen online crypto asset. btc, if you notice any scam, you can also contact his email, Brandonlinton268@gmail.com or in case if you have been scammed and you are confused with getting your money back, contact his email, he will help you get your money back from the scammers, the way he did for me.

    ReplyDelete