Get RSS Feeds as Telegram Messages. Create Bots and Share with your friends, Add to Telegram Group




RSS feeds are not much used today because of the popularity of Social networks. But we all use Instant messaging apps. My idea was to convert these RSS feeds to IM. I had earlier posted a way to convert RSS feed as Instant messages using IFTTT and GroupMe. 

I have found another way to get Messages in Telegram. This is a very simple way using Bots in Telegram. The best thing is that you can share these bots with friends or add them to a group chat



Requirements :

Telegram app installed in your Android device ( Play Store ) and Windows 10 ( Windows Store or Desktop version)


That's it.


Steps:

1. First thing is to get the RSS feed url you need to follow. I like to follow online deals, So I follow this site using its RSS feed URL



2. Search for @BotFather in Telegram. Tap Start & Create a Bot in that as shown below . Add an icon if you need it.




3. Now copy the access token. Search for @Manybot in Telegram and do as shown below.






4. Now search for the bot and Click Start. Continue as shown.



Add the feed. You can also follow Youtube channel, Twitter handle or VK accounts



Tap on added feed and change the option to 'Send only Headlines' to get only titles



5. Just wait a few minutes. You will get messages once a new post arrives in the site.

Here is an example.



This is what it looks in Windows 10 Telegram app.

You can also add multiple feeds or multiple channels to same bot.


Keep following this site for more such tips!!

38 Responses to Get RSS Feeds as Telegram Messages. Create Bots and Share with your friends, Add to Telegram Group

  1. Really nice information you had provided here. And i wanna appreciate within this.

    Digital Marketing Training in Chennai

    SEO Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Info is out of this world, I would bang to see more from your writers. Homepage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...
    buy telegram members

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.
    python interview questions and answers
    python tutorials
    python course institute in electronic city

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome..You have clearly explained …Its very useful for me to know about new things..Keep on blogging..
    Devops Training courses
    Devops Training in Bangalore
    Best Devops Training in pune
    Devops interview questions and answers

    ReplyDelete
  6. At this article we will give you a brief explanation of different methods of purchasing real members and adding theme to your channel also their special features that differ themeach other.

    Abundant websites In this context they work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspiring writings and I greatly admired what you have to say , I hope you continue to provide new ideas for us all and greetings success always for you.
    Keep update more information..


    Selenium training in bangalore
    Selenium training in Chennai
    Selenium training in Bangalore
    Selenium training in Pune
    Selenium Online training
    Selenium interview questions and answers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello
    Thanks for your complete content
    Also I always check your articles Please send me an article on
    buy telegram members

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    Thanks for your complete content
    pls help for
    free telegram members
    and
    buy telegram vote

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello
    Thanks for your complete content
    pls help for
    free telegram members
    and
    buy telegram vote

    ReplyDelete
  11. here are some easy ways to get a member and a real member of the Iranian Telegram channel, many of which are free

    buy telegram members

    telegram channel promotion

     

    You are invited to watch the video at the end of this article about the increase in the number of telegram channels.

    buy telegram users

    increase Telegram Channel Members

    increase Telegram Channel subscribers

    how to promotion telegram channel


    telegram subscriber buy

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are active people who are added to your channel with force add.

    buy telegram members

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your doing awesome work.
    BEST ANGULAR JS TRAINING IN CHENNAI WITH PLACEMENT

    https://www.acte.in/angular-js-training-in-chennai
    https://www.acte.in/angular-js-training-in-annanagar
    https://www.acte.in/angular-js-training-in-omr
    https://www.acte.in/angular-js-training-in-porur
    https://www.acte.in/angular-js-training-in-tambaram
    https://www.acte.in/angular-js-training-in-velachery

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your informative blog!!! Your article helped me to understand the future of .net programming language. Keep on updating your with such awesome information. .net



    Dot Net Training in Chennai | Dot Net Training in anna nagar | Dot Net Training in omr | Dot Net Training in porur | Dot Net Training in tambaram | Dot Net Training in velachery


    ReplyDelete

  15. Very nice post here and thanks for it .I always like and such a super contents of these post.
    Excellent and very cool idea and great content of different kinds of the valuable information's.
    java training in chennai

    java training in tambaram

    aws training in chennai

    aws training in tambaram

    python training in chennai

    python training in tambaram

    selenium training in chennai

    selenium training in tambaram

    ReplyDelete
  16. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. how many oz in a quarter cup

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. cold canvassing meaning

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. is area code 855 toll free

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... how many dry ounces in a cup

    ReplyDelete
  20. wonderful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. This article resolved my all queries. keep it up.
    Angular js Training in Chennai

    Angular js Training in Velachery

    Angular js Training in Tambaram

    Angular js Training in Porur

    Angular js Training in Omr

    Angular js Training in Annanagar

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good blog…Variety of information which is helpful to improve my knowledge even more and very thoughtful blog…Thanks for the article!!!
    IELTS Coaching in chennai

    German Classes in Chennai

    GRE Coaching Classes in Chennai

    TOEFL Coaching in Chennai

    Spoken english classes in chennai | Communication training

    ReplyDelete
  22. NO UPFRONT PAYMENT!
    WE PROVIDE PROOF BEFORE HACKING
    Hack with comfort and get your job done systematically without a bridge of security alert.
    It’s frustrating not getting the value of your money on services paid for.
    If you are in need of
    ** Recover stolen funds from Bitcoin investment
    ** safe exploit in hacking, Catch a cheating spouse
    ** Binary Option scam
    ** cryptocurrency scam.
    Make the right decision of using MR TESSY, and keep tab on any subjects be it Recovery of stolen Funds, Cryptocurrency scam,spouse, employees and friends information from social media, Phones, websites and erasing of certain confidential
    records you don’t want to be at public domain, we don’t brag about hack exploit it is what we do best.
    Contact Below:
    Contact our support team for further assistance:
    HQRECOVERY22 at G M A I L dot C O M
    WhatsApp: + 1 4 0 8 8 7 2 5 7 4 0
    You Can Also Text Or Call: + 1 4 0 8 8 7 2 5 7 4 0
    NO UPFRONT PAYMENT!
    303 Second St., Suite 900 South Tower,
    San Francisco, CA 94107
    Thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  23. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post Telegram中文

    ReplyDelete
  24. HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED OF YOUR COINS AND WANTS TO GET IT RECOVERED BACK???

    I invested a total of$95,000.00USD worth of Bitcoin with an online company who does trading and was guaranteed a payout of 25% a week. They ended up shutting down their company website but their website was still running. So I could still see my dashboard at that time and instead of paying weekly they ended up compounding my money. It ended up compounding to$179, 000USD so I requested for a withdrawal which was declined before they shutdown their website, I complained to my colleague at work who directed me about this recovery expert, Mr. Morris Ray, that helped him, I contacted him immediately, what surprised me most, was that I recovered my money that same week. You can contact him on his email at MorrisGray830 at Gmail dot com and on WhatsApp: + 1 (607) 698-0239 and he will assist you on the steps to recover your invested funds.
    Just trying to help those who where scammed just the way I was too.

    ReplyDelete