Unocoin : Live Bitcoin Price Tracker Widget using Tasker and ZooperWidget






Unocoin is India’s leading Bitcoin & Blockchain company with over 1,30,000 customers.It is a platform to buy, sell, store, use & accept bitcoin securely in India.

I had to open the app everytime and enter the PIN to see the current Bitcoin Price. The widget provided by the app is very basic one. So I decided to make a Widget using ZooperWidget and Tasker. Now I can track BTC Buy and Sell price in real time.

This Tasker project also includes a Threshold limit for Buy (Price of 1 BTC) and Sell (Price of BTC in hand). You will get alert once the price crosses the limit (Set alert according to your choice in Tasker). Only thing is that you need to update the amount of BTC after you buy or sell.

Any doubts regarding the tasks, comment below.

Tasker Project File : Unocoin.prj.xml

Zooper Widget File : Unocoin.zw

Import Tasker Project and Zooper Widget Template file. Setup the widget. Copy and paste these images in ZooperWidget/Bitmaps  Folder if you need it.





8 Responses to Unocoin : Live Bitcoin Price Tracker Widget using Tasker and ZooperWidget

  1. Hello,
    Ready to buy or sell Bitcoin? Got a Credit Card or Bank Account? There are hundreds of companies that sell Bitcoin but not all of them are easy to use or trustworthy. This website is all about how to buy and sell Bitcoin with a credit card, bank account and Paypal.
    http://www.bitprax.com/

    You can also sell other cryptocurrency how the ETH and BCH ...

    Cordially

    ReplyDelete
  2. You possess lifted an essential offspring..Blesss for using..I would want to study better latest transactions from this blog..preserve posting.. cryptocurrency widget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of my zeal to give my family a better life, I searched for how to invest in bitcoin so I can earn more money, I came across Legit Crypto Traders email address and I emailed them to guide me on how to invest in bitcoin and they explained everything to me it's was simple and then I invested $1,000 dollars and 5 days after I got $10,000 dollars I was very happy because now i can take good care of my family. If you want to invest in bitcoin Email them now at legitcryptotraders@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(256)251-3614 and you can invest with any amount of money such as 

    $100 dollars to get $1,000 dollars 

    $200 dollars to get $2,000 dollars

    $500 dollars to get $5,000 dollars

    $1,000 dollars to get $10,000 dollars

    $5,000 dollars to get $50,000 dollars

    $10,000 dollars to get $100,000 dollars

    $50,000 dollars to get $500,000 dollars

    $100,000 dollars to get $1,000,000 dollars

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. mobile spy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bitcoin speedily spread and working in the world. It gives benefits in earning and give profit to people at home. When you need to repair, replacement, new system installation, or kept maintenance for your indoor and outdoor Door systems, you can rely on commercial Garage Door Opener installation

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED OF YOUR COINS AND WANTS TO GET IT RECOVERED BACK???

    I invested a total of$95,000.00USD worth of Bitcoin with an online company who does trading and was guaranteed a payout of 25% a week. They ended up shutting down their company website but their website was still running. So I could still see my dashboard at that time and instead of paying weekly they ended up compounding my money. It ended up compounding to$179, 000USD so I requested for a withdrawal which was declined before they shutdown their website, I complained to my colleague at work who directed me about this recovery expert, Mr. Morris Ray, that helped him, I contacted him immediately, what surprised me most, was that I recovered my money that same week. You can contact him on his email at MorrisGray830 at Gmail dot com and on WhatsApp: + 1 (607) 698-0239 and he will assist you on the steps to recover your invested funds.
    Just trying to help those who where scammed just the way I was too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GoldmanCFD/CryptoFX is a big scam, They scammed me for quite an amount of dollars, they keep asking for more deposits, and many excuses, when i requested for my withdrawal, and they did not allow me to withdraw my money from them not until i got referred to a recovery expert, and to God be the glory i was able to withdraw my money from them with of the help of the recovery expert, Mr Brandon Linton who helped me to recover my money back, he and his recovery action group of companies are experts in recovering every stolen online crypto asset. btc, if you notice any scam, you can also contact his email, Brandonlinton268@gmail.com or in case if you have been scammed and you are confused with getting your money back, contact his email, he will help you get your money back from the scammers, the way he did for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We, a coffee company in the suburbs of Beverly Hills lost $2.3 million dollars to cryptocurrency investment scam recently. Two years ago when we first started depositing from our Coinbase wallet, we deposited 500,000 usdt and were told that it had reached 1.3 million usdt at which we wanted to withdraw but they asked for another 500,000 usdt for tax on accumulated funds with hope its all going to be added in our refunds. Little did we know that within one month this particular account was hacked and all our money was gone.We were scammed out of $2.3 million by a cryptocurrency investment scam and are very grateful to FASTFUNDSRECOVERY for helping us recover $1.3 million of our funds. We remain confident that we will have the remaining $1.9 million used by the fraudster in his outsourced wallet back soon, but are very happy with what they have achieved so far and thank them for their hard work.

    ReplyDelete