Shake phone to toggle brightness High/Low using Tasker




Shake your phone to improve brightness of your phone. Shake again to lower it. Sounds cool, right. This is possible using tasker and is very useful while seeing photos on your phone

Set up a task as shown below. Just add a profile with Shake event.



Profile


Make sure to set the value %VAR to 0 or 1 for the first time.




2 Responses to Shake phone to toggle brightness High/Low using Tasker

  1. Hi, this is the first tutorial I've found for this action that I've managed to get working - thank you for that!

    Is it possible to have it toggle through three or four brightness levels, please? For example 0, 85, 170, and 255

    I've tried fiddling about, but things keep getting nested within one another and I have to admit I haven't a clue what I'm doing.

    Thanks =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, That's a simple on I guess. I have posted your task as a new one. Here's the link.

      http://techtickers.blogspot.in/2016/06/toggle-brightness-through-different.html

      Delete